BACLAYON.- One Jerome Lagura alias “Tawong”, 33 years old,single,jobless and a resident of Brgy. Taguihonthis town evaded arrest from the elements of theBaclayon PNP led by P/Sr. Insp. Jesus Daplinlast Monday afternoon.
Confiscated by the police were six pieces small heat sealed transparent plastic sachets containing white crystalline granules believe to be shabu, three pieces open transparent plastic sachets containing traces of shabu residue , 26 pieces rolled aluminum tin foil collectively , one piece one plactic container, one piece pouch color black with marking Baxtel,one piece lighter and one improvised burner .
The seized illegal drugs will be submitted to Bohol PNP Crime Laboratory for qualitative and quantitative examination with the conduct of searched was done in proper manner duly witnessed by two elected barangay officials of Taguihon, Baclayonand the brother and sister in-law of above-named subject.
These were witnessed by DOJ representative Gaspar Dangoy, Willy Maestrado, BrgyKagDiomedesIyog and Jeremio G. Balo, both elected barangay officials of Brgy. Taguihon here.
Meanwhile, the confiscated items will be turned over to the issuing court for proper disposition and case will be readied for referral to Bohol Prosecution office, in this city .
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND