BUENAVISTA.- A widower named Guillermo Torregosa y Doverte, 70 years old,unemployed and resident of SitioDimao, Hunan this town was bumped by a motorcycle while going to the market last Monday morning.
The driver of the motorcycle was identified as Jake Talaugon y Monticalbo, 18 years old, single, unemployed, temporarily residing at Sweetland, Buenavista, and a native of Brgy. Pakna-an, Mandaue City, Cebu who was riding in motorcycle Honda XRM 125 color black/ white, no plate number attached.
The suspect was reportedly in high speed travelling in opposite direction from Getafe going to Sweetland, Buenavista and has accidentally bumped the victim.
During the sequence of investigation of the responding team in the incident, PO2 Jose Jerome V Senicolas recovered one piece small rolled aluminum foil which rolled in one piece small transparent heated plastic sachet containing white crystalline believed to be illegal drugs locally known as shabu inside the motorcycle compartment of the suspect.
The suspect and the motorcycle were brought to the police station for record and further investigation.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND