SIKATUNA.- A Suzuki multicab color red with plate number LMW993 hit the water apple tree here after reportedly falling asleep while driving last Saturday afternoon.
The multicab was owned by Joseph Laurden of Poblacion Norte, Batuan and was driven by Dario Laurden y Polinar,31 years old of the same town.
The passengers of the multicab were identified as Margie Laurden 30 years olkd, Seth Laurden, 1 year old Lira Jean Tiongco 21 years old, Lira Jay Tiongco all of the same barangay and Aileen Apus,15 years of Abad, Mabini.
Fortunately, only the driver and Margie Laurden suffered minor Injuries on their face and were rushed to Ramiro Hospital for medical treatment.
Meanwhile, the multicab incurred damages on its front bumper, windshield, and left and right door of the said vehicle.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND