PRES. GARCIA.- Two motorcycles were involved in a road accident particularly in front of Mlhuiller pawnshop in this town last Saturday morning.
Initial investigation from the witnesses and revealed that both vehicles are traversing on the opposite direction wherein the 1st motorcycle going to Pitogo port area described as motorcycle Honda XRM 110 color red bearing the plate no. YU 9503 driven by one Samuel Talingting, 21 years old and a resident of purok 3 brgy. Pitogo of this town with no driver’s license.
The second motorcycle going to Brgy. San Jose described as Honda Wave 110 color red and black bearing the plate no.5590 GN with no registration driven by one Marlon Acala, 30 years old , single, native of Abuyog, Leyte and presently resided at Brgy. Saguise this town with no driver’s license.
As alleged by witnesses, at around 7am of the same date that while the XRM motorcycle was traversing going to Pitogo port area together with a back rider however, upon arrival in front of the Mlhuillier the same was collided with the 2nd motorcycle which resulted to the damaged of his motorcycle.
Both motorcycles involved were temporarily impounded at the police station for proper disposition. The victims were rushed to Ramiro Hospital for medical treatment.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND