LOAY.- A Yamaha motorcycle color blue bearing plate no, GE 10048, driven by one James Luther Lomotos y Iter, 19 years old, single, resident of Brgy. Cogon of this town, holder of professional driver’s license while travelling from Valencia town heading towards Tagbilaran City collided with Dory Transit bus which was travelling the opposite direction theotherday.
The bus was driven by Propagito Ranario y Dagacdag, 50 years old, married, resident of Garcia Hernandez.
After the accident, the driver of aforesaid motorcycle sustained physical injuries and was immediately brought by the municipal ambulance to Ramiro Hospital in Tagbilaran City for immediate medical attention.
The bus and the motorcycle incurred damages of undetermined cost.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND