BUENAVISTA.- One Abelito Mejias y Aparece, 22 years old, single and a resident of Brgy. Saa, Inabanga and Rogelio Estillore y Potor,34 years old, married and a resident of Brgy. Ilaud of the said town were arrested by barangay fish wardens namely Ramonito Resuera and Jovencito Centillas who were conducting seaborne patrol operations at the seawaters of Brgy. Asinan of the said town last Monday evening.
The two were engaged in illegal fishing with the used of fine mesh nets locally known as “triple net” without municipal permit.
Confiscated items were two sets of fine mesh nets (Triple net), one – half kilo of assorted caught shrimps, two units engine Honda 7 ½ horse power, Loncin 9 horse power and fishing gears.
Meanwhile, the arrested fishermen were turned over at Buenavista police station at about 3:00 am of April 04, 2016 by the said fish wardens together with their Brgy Captain Marciano A. Gucor.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND