TAGBILARAN CITY.- Rivalries of groups was believed to be the motive of the recent shooting the other night in Brgy. Dampas this city which resulted to the death of two lovers and another two persons.
The lovers were identified as Reymond Hinoo Alising alias Roy roy, 21 years old, native of Lila but currently residing at Brgy. Dampas and Carla Marie Magason 18 years old of the same barangay.
The other casualties were Elmar Anthony Cemini Garcia, 21 years old and a resident of 23 San Jose St, Brgy. Cogon while his back rider was identified as Gwen Mariel Calipayan ,single, 22 years old and a resident of Brgy. Poblacion II this city.
SPO1 Cesario Sumaylo and PO2 Dexter Bacolot responded right away and went to the crime scene.
Based on initial investigation, the group of Alising with his companions were walking near the ICM when another group was also approaching them then the shooting happened leaving them all dead.
The police investigator added that the other day, they received threats from the group of Ian Christopher Alano alias “Kabat” which is said to be the responsible for the killing of the victims.
P/Insp. Jovani Abregana of the PNP crime laboratory recovered 10 pieces of jewelries, cell phone believed to be owned by the victims including slug of unidentified caliber of firearm.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND