PILAR- The motorcycle driver who was involved in an accident in this town sustained broken leg after being side-swept by a truck.
The accident took place last Saturday afternoon in national highway, Sitio Malinao, Poblacion, Pilar in front of National Irrigation Administration (NIA ).
Investigations conducted by Pilar PNP, revealed that the victim was identified as Antontio Lagapa Jr. alias Loloy, 48 years old, married, Barangay Kagawad of Poblacion oft his town.
The truck was identified to be owned by Rodrigo Labunog, of Mabuhay Village, Brgy. Dao, of this city while the driver was Dexter Paroginog, 32 years old, from Poblacion, Danao, Bohol.
The victim was reportedly drinking with his friends in the floating restaurant in Malinao Dam and sustained broken leg and injuries in other parts of his body.
Meanwhile, the victim was brought to Cong. Simeon Toribio Hospital in Carmen and the driver voluntarily surrendered to the police .
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND