TAGBILARAN CITY.- A city mayoral bet here who was recently proclaimed by PDP Laban presidential bet Rodrigo Duterte is rumored to be junking the opposition’s vice gubernatorial bet, Senior Board Member Dionisio Balite.
Arlene Karaan reportedly said that they will not carry the candidacy of Board Member Dionsio Balite as vice governor.
Atty. Salvador Diputado, son-in-law of Balite, reportedly tried to block the proclamation of the group of Karaan duringthe visit of Duterte last April 3.
The PDP Laban has an existing policy that only those full pledged party members will be proclaimed except if they can present a certificate of adoption.
The policy could even block the supposed proclamation of Tusoy Redulla , the anointed one of Mayor Evasco to be his successor as mayor of his town and even Cortes town mayor Roberto Tabanera.
Karaan reportedly disclosed that she does not believe that Balite was not informed of the stand of Atty. Diputado.
However, Karaan did not indicate that her group will be supporting Vice Gov. Concepcion Lim instead.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND