ANTEQUERA.- A criminal case will be filed shortly against a “Level 3” drug pusher who was the subject of the search warrant operation of the elements of Antequera police station.
Unfortunatelythe suspect was able to evade arrest during the raid. The suspect was identified as Renando Pocot Samante, 29 years old, single and a resident of Villa Aurora of this town.
Recovered from the house of the suspect were 4 packs of white crystalline substance believed to be shabu and other drug paraphernalia.
The police said that once the arrest warrant will come out, then they will apprehend the suspect and will alarm all police stations and will be given a copy of his warrant.
PO2 Virgil Torculas, duty investigator said that at around 7pm the other night, they were able to serve the search warrant against Samante since he has been a subject of their surveillance for drug related activities.
Meanwhile, the operation was witnessed by the barangay officials of the locality with representatives from the DOJ and media.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND