LOON.- The local Bantay Dagat team together with personnel of 4th RPSMC under the supervision of Loon PNP and LGU Loon were able to arrest six fishermen for electric shining which is a violation of Paragraph 7, Section 67 of Municipal Ordinance No. 03-002.
The suspects were identified as Arnel Namura,18 years old, single, engine mechanic, resident of Tabalong , Dauis, Ryan Villahermosa, 19 years old, single of Tabalong, Dauis, Lord Angel Pahamtang, 18 years old, resident of Tabalong, Dauis, Elson Omada, 21 years old, single of the same barangay, Edgar Omana,45 years old, married ,resident of Tabalong, Dauis and Wilmerae Duran,35 years old, married and resident of the same barangay.
The fishermen conducted electric shining on the municipal seawaters of Loon particularly at Brgy. Song-on. Meanwhile, confiscated and seized from them were fishing paraphernalia , one unit motorboat color blue, six pieces electric bulb and one unit generator .
The arrested fishermen are now detained at Loon police station lock-up jail for proper disposition.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND