BILAR. – One Amborosio Onga who is a resident of Sitio Casla, Poblacion, Bilar, together with Jonimero Bargayo, and a resident of Poblacion, Bilar reported to the local police station that at around 2 o’clock dawn last Tuesday, they heard a burst of gun shots.
PNP elements of Bilar police station led by SPO4 Nilo V. Narsico immediately responded at the reported area for verification and investigation.
Initial investigation disclosed that the front window of the house of certain Ramoncita “Monching” Cabusao who is a candidate for vice mayor here under the United Nationalist alliance (UNA) Party, living with her is her live-in partner one Elmer Namocat, also a candidate for mayor of same party was shot by unidentified person which resulted to the damage of front window. The bullet hit on the iron grill and eventually hit on the window glass pane. Recovered from the crime scene was the fragment of undetermined caliber of fired bullet.
Bilar police station conducted further investigation as to the motive of said incident and for possible identification of the suspects/perpetrator.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND