DAUIS.- A jackhammer operator named Virgilio Dante , 49 years old, single and a resident of Brgy. La Esperanza, Dagohoy surrendered his firearm to the responding policemen PO1 Priscian Roy Fulguerinas and PO1 Kelvin Ranque last Friday evening.
The suspect encountered a traffic accident with his driven motorcycle RUSI 110 motorcycle with no plate number and when SPO4 Ramon Rulona tried to verify and checked the person, he found out one unit of .38 revolver without serial number loaded with six live ammunition.
His firearm reportedly fell down on the road when he met a road accident. The said person was then unconscious when brought to the hospital but was able to recovered. He failed to present documents and license then he was immediately arrested.
Meanwhile, the suspect is now detained at the Dauis police station lock up jail while his motorcycle was brought to the same station for proper disposition.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND