CALAPE.- Elements of the local police station arrested last Wednesday a suspected drug personality in Barangay Sta. Crus this town.
The PNP personnel of Calape led by P/Sr. Insp. Cresente A. Gurrea, arrested one Michael Zarate y Abrao,BRAO, 30 years old, single, with live in partner, jobless and a resident of the said place.
The arrest was by virtue of an alias warrant of arrest for violation of Section 11 and 12 of R.A. 9165 in Criminal Case No. 17370 and 17371.
The criminal raps are all pending before Judge Sisinio Virtudazo of RTC Branch 4 in Tagbilaran City
Bail bond recommended for the temporary liberty of the accused is fixed at P 240,000.00. The said arrested wanted person is now in the custody of Calape PS lock up jail waiting for proper disposition. Progress report will follow.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND