PANGLAO.- Elements of Panglao PNP and PIB were able to arrest Robin Olaco Pahang, 25 years old, single and a resident of Brgy. Mansasa of this city last Friday evening after being spotted carrying a firearm.
The team was led by PSI Joemar Pomarejos together PIB operatives who at that time was conducting a follow-up operation of a theft and robbery incident in Brgy. Tawala.
When the policemen arrived, particularly at the intersection of Elementary School of Brgy. Tawala, they were able to saw the suspect standing in the road and carrying firearm. PO1 Arnulfo Gurrea of PIB and PO1 Roy Pacatang of Panglao police station immediately confiscate the .38 revolver loaded with four live ammunition and cash amounting to P42 and one piece of 20 Euro currency.
The latter was one of the known robbers involved in robbery and theft victimizing foreigners in Tawala area.
Currently, the suspect is detained at the Panglao police station for custody and proper disposition.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND