BATUAN.- The local police station reported that last Monday afternoon along national highway of Brgy Pob. Sur, Batuan, a Suzuki raider motorcycle color white bearing plate no. 6822 IQ driven by one Ritchie Balili y Quirol 26 years old a resident of Poblacion Norte here was accidentally hit and bumped a Yamaha mio sporty 40C3 motorcycle color black bearing plate no. 4596 IO driven by one Eric Apor y Taganas 36 years old married a resident of La Paz, Carmen.
Investigation disclosed that the Suzuki raider was heading to Bilar and the and the Mio sporty 40C3 was running in opposite direction and accordingly the Suzuki was running fast and in zigzag manner which caused the accident.
Both drivers suffered physical injuries and the wife of Eric Apor, identified as one Amalia Apor Luzano, 29 years old suffered serious physical injuries on her right leg.
All parties involved failed to wear protective helmet and their respective motorcycles were severely damage. Sketch was immediately conducted for future reference.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND