TAGBILARAN CITY.- The election officers and assistants are set to undergo training tomorrow February 17 until 19 for vote counting machines.
The recently –arrived counting machines will be used for the training of the election officers.
They will be the ones to train the Board of Election Inspectors this March 1.
This day will be the reshuffling of the election supervisors who will take part this May 9 elections.
The Provincial Election Supervisor here in Bohol, Atty. Eliseo Labaria will assume as the new head in Cebu while Atty. Lionel Marco Castillano who is currently assigned in Cebu will temporarily transferred in Negros vice Atty. Eddie Abba.
Yesterday was the formal turnover of Castillano ‘s position to Labaria.
Aside from Cebu and Bohol, Province of Aklan, Siquijor and Negros will be affected of the reshuffling. Atty. Jerome Brillantes will be temporarily head Bohol.
Meanwhile, COMELEC Chairman Andres Bautista this step is to make sure that we will be having a clean,honest and peacefull elections.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND