PANGLAO.- The local police is still looking into the movites behind the death of Terso Arcay y Clemen, 45 years old, single, jobless and a resident of Purok 1 , Brgy. Doljo of this town who was shot at Purok 2, Brgy. Poblacion in Panglao the other day.
The elements of Panglao police station led by PSI Joemar Pomarejos then led the police response.
The residents of the area said that around 9pm of the same date, they heard five gun bursts. Upon verification, they saw the victim lying beside the road.
Initial investigation tend to show that the victim was riding his motorcycle when he was shot by the still unidentified suspect hitting his head and body.
The suspect was then brought to the GCGMH. Meanwhile, recovered from the crime scene were one unit motorcycle Honda XRM 125 colour white blue combination bearing plate number 7012 YD, one calibre.45 pistol Colt Defender bearing serial number 741532 with magazine inserted loaded with five live ammunitions, three pieces calibre .45 empty cartridge case and P1,500 cash.
The victim was said to be an ex-convict from New Bilibid Prison charged with homicide and frustrated murder and one of the top ten list of drug personalities here.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND