CANDIJAY.- One Castro Amoguis y Busano, 31 years old, single and resident of Brgy. La Union this town was found dead by his relatives hanging in the tree with a rope tied in his neck yesterday afternoon.
PNP elements of Candijay police station led by SPO1 Joseph Bayron responded to the incident and upon arrival, he saw the dead body still hanging.
Due to the remote and hilly place, the doctors were not able to conduct post mortem exam. The parents of the victim said that he is suffering from mental illness.
However, the parents of the victim are not anymore interested on post mortem exam since they believe that there was no foul play. The victim was reportedly brought to a hospital in the city last Feb.11 for psychiatric examination.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND