VALENCIA.- Elements of the local police station arrested one Jomar Torres y Galis, 22 years old, single, and a resident of Brgy. Canduao Occidental of the said town in a buy bust operation yesterday morning.
Recovered from the suspect were one piece medium heat sealed plastic transparent cellophane sachet containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu, one piece P500 as buy bust money, one piece medium heat sealed plastic transparent cellophane sachet containing white crystalline substance belived to be shabu,two pieces of small heat sealed plastic transparent cellophane sachet.
The subject person was arrested after PO1 ArnelJotojot was able to purchase shabu from the suspect with PO1 Tuano Jr. as back up.
The recovered items was properly inventoried in the presence of Brgy. Capt. Lourdes Balerna, Brgy. Kag. Rolando Balatero, Gaspar Dangoy of DOJ and media representative Willy Maestrado.
The suspect is now temporarily detained at the PNP lock up jail of Valencia PNP.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND