GETAFE.-. Formal charges against Maria Lourdes Anuengo y Lambujon was already filed before the Provincial Prosecutors Office in Tagbilaran City last Friday noon.
The charge sheet was filed in the office of Assistant Provincial Prosecutor Roberto B. Maligmat. The formal charge was for Violation of Sec. 11, Art. II of RA 9165 as amended docketed as NPS No. VII-02-INQ-16A-00056.
Chemistry Report No. D-52-2016 revealed that the specimen submitted for qualitative examination gave positive result with the presence of methamphetamine hydrochloride, a dangerous drug with quantitative examination result of 0.32 gram.
Designated arresting officer of the said anti-illegal drug operation are PO2 Cludelito N. Lugod and PO2 Adam Erick Maglangit while the assigned investigator on the case is SPO4 Tito P. Tradio. The alleged drug peddler was already released from custody after she posted the required bail bond.
The order of release was issued and signed by Judge Irma Zita V. Masamayor, presiding judge of RTC Branch 52 based in Talibon, Bohol.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND