SCREENVILLE CINEMA 4 – “The Love Affair”
Kapamilya star Bea Alonzo, together with one of the hottest love teams in the 90s, Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta, topbills Star Cinema’s biggest drama movie event of the year.
With a P15 million gross on its opening day last Wednesday, “The Love Affair” is directed by Nuel Naval (ABS-CBN’s “Magkaribal”) The story revolves around a couple, Vince (Gomez) and Tricia (Zulueta), who are undergoing problems in their marriage; and Adie (Alonzo), a lawyer who is searching for happiness after a failed relationship.
Vince always hopes to be an ideal husband, while Tricia is seeking forgiveness after cheating him. But Vince seeks to have his marriage annulled. He meets Adie who decides to end her relationship with her partner (Tom Rodriguez). As they spend time together, Vince and Adie are seen falling in love with each other, making their lives more complicated.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND