In a move to ensure better customer service, the Alturas Group of Companies beefs up its workforce with the hiring of additional workers for the three stores of Alturas Supermarket, Plaza Marcela, Island City Mall, and other subsidiaries.
According to Ms. Nora Pahang, Manager of the Alturas Human Resource Development (HRD) Department said positions needed are stockroom personnel who are males (elementary level); production workers and butchers for bakeshoppe and food service commissary who are also males (elementary level); cashiers who are females, 18 years old and above, and at least high school graduate.
Service crew are also needed for Jollibee, Greenwich, Red Ribbon (partimers only) who are singles, and at least a high school graduate but not a graduate of a 4-year-course, and can render at least 5 hours straight duty a day, with good interpersonal skills. South Palms Resort in Panglao is also in need of a chief security officer.
All application letters must be addressed to Ms. Nora Pahang, HRD Manager, Alturas Group of Companies, Tagbilaran City. Requirements needed are application letter, comprehensive resume’ with one 2×2 ID picture and transcript of records. For inquiries, look for Anna Mae Apale or call 501-3000 local 1315/09082048438
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND