TAGBILARAN CITY.- Two motorcycles were involved in an accident at JA Clarin St. corner Janssen Heights , Dampas District this city last Tuesday morning.
The first motorcycle was a Yamaha STX YD 125 Yamaha, STX YD 125 registered in the name of Milagrosa Perpetua Milagrosa, driven by Archie Gabi, 36 years old, married, a resident of Purok 3, Dao district this city.
The other motorcycle was a Kawasaki rouser, with no plate number and registered in the name of Aretas Padillo, a resident of Purok 1, Tocdog, Loay town, driven by Toshiyuki Takagi , 40 years old, married, Japanese national, presently residing at the said place and holder of an international driving permit issued at Aichi, Japan.
The first motorcycle was said to be turning left going back to the city when unfortunately the second motorcycle hit them resulting them to stumble down and both of the drivers sustained injuries.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND