SAGBAYAN.- Elements of the local police station arrested last Monday morning a 27-year old resident of Barangay Ubojan this town by virtue of a warrant of arrest issued by the acting judge of the Municipal Circuit Trial Court (MCTC) of Catigbian.
The arresting team inlcudes SPO2 Teodulito D Ngujo, SPO2 Lucresio T. Compasion, PO2 Nelson M. Cordilla and PO1 Aldrich L. Añabieza.
Arrested was one Juran Pahamutang y Lamoste, with live-in partner by virtue of a bench warrant of arrest issued and signed by Judge Maria Elisa Ello-Ochoco, acting presiding judge of the 20th MCTC in Catigbian.
Pahamutang is charged for the crime of slight physical injuries. Accused is now temporary detained at the Sagbayan lock-up jail of Sagbayan police station.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND