CALAPE- A drug personalities were shot by unidentified suspects in Brgy. San Isidro this town last Saturday.
One of the victims was identified as one Rommel Abendan Occo, 42 years old, married and resident of Sitio Tugas, Brgy. Sta. Cruz here. He landed in the hospital after sustaining a gun shot in the head.
The victim was about to aboard his motorcycle when suddenly the gunmen stopped at him and shot him. The gunmen immediately fled away after committing the crime.
Occo was brought to the Mother and Child Hospital for medical treatment but was referred to Tagbilaran City.
The victim was said to be facing drug cases in court and this angle is being studied by the policemen as this could be related to the shooting.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND