PANGLAO.- Some local residents here were dismayed over the strictness of the Presidential Security Group (PSG) in the capsule laying of the New Panglao Airport the other day with no less than Pres. Aquino.
Plastic bottles, ball pens, umbrellas and even perfume were banned during the event but when the President was already out of the scene, the PSG personnel immediately also moved out which created some chaos.
The President left in a hush to the Bohol Cultural Center in Tagbilaran City where the Liberal Party was having a political rally.
Gov. Edgar Chatto and top provincial officials were also present during the time capsule laying.
One resident even cursed some of the PSG for alleged maltreatment contrary to the Presidents’s motto, “Kayo ang boss ko”.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND