TAGBILARAN CITY.- Criminal charges have already been filed against one Edwin Caralos Canete, 30 years old, married and a resident of Sitio Lanao, Brgy. Dao this city.
This surfaced after the elements of Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) conducted surprise Greyhound inspection inside the Tagbilaran City Rehabilitation Center (CTRC) and was able to seize one pack of white crystalline substance believed to be shabu.
According to JO1 Glenn Torredes, the said inspection was part of their routine since most of the detainees are facing drug charges.
The illegal drugs was said to be placed inside the shorts of the suspect and that he will be isolated and disciplinary action will be dealt accordingly to him.
Meanwhile, the operation was duly witnessed by barangay officials of Cabawan District this city together with DOJ representative Socrates Israel and the media.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND