TAGBILARAN CITY.- Two angles are now being studied by the city police on the killing of ex-barangay kagawad Levi Baseleres alias “Boy Baseleres” of Brgy. Poblacion II of this city.
According to the city police, they are looking on love triangle angle since the suspect was with a woman when he was shot to death, but they cannot set aside the angle of illegal drugs.
The female-companion of Baseleres, Linda Dela Pena said that the victim was still engaged to illegal drug trade and that she has already advised him to stop.
Baseleres was shot dead last Friday evening at Brgy.Poblacion I by a still unidentified suspect.
The victim was 56 years old of Sitio Lugapak , Brgy. Poblacion II who died instantly after being shot in his head using a 9mm pistol.
The city police received an alarm immediately after the shooting and immediately responded.
According to P/Insp. Giovani Abregana, team leader of the Scene of the Crime Operatives (SOCO) in Camp Dagohoy said that the victim sustained gunshot wound in left side of his head.
Recovered from the crime scene, were three empty shells of 9mm caliber pistol including P38,000 from the pocket of the victim.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND