LOON.- the target person of a search warrant was not around when it was implemented in Cabilao Island this town last Friday evening.
Elements of the local police station led by P/Sr. Insp. Mercedarius C. Balabat III were armed with search warrant issued by Judge Suceco A. Arcamo of the Regional Trial Court (RTC) of Bohol based in Tagbilaran City but found out that Firmo Lapez y Mulato, the subject of the warrant was not around when they arrived in Cabilao Island.
However, the raiding team were able to confiscate illegal drugs in his premises. The following items were seized in the operation in three pieces small heat-sealed transparent cellophane containing white crystalline substance believe to be shabu and one piece improvised container.
Search, markings and inventory of the evidences mentioned-above was conducted in the presence of the witnesses by barangay officials of Cabacungan, Loon including Barangay Kagawads Reginald Molina, Roberto Butal, and media correspondent, Alexander M. Luzon Sr.
Evidence seized were taken to the station and to be submitted at Crime Laboratory at Camp Dagohoy. Appropriate charges are being prepared against Lapez at Bohol Provincial Prosecution Office.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND