TALIBON.- Elements of the local police station arrested a 53-year old woman who residents in this town who has a pending warrant of arrest last Wednesday morning.
At around 7:30 o’clock in the morning, the local police station received an information coming from a concerned citizen informing that one Josephine Solarte, married and a resident of Poblacion, Talibon, who has a pending warrant of arrest for the crime of malversation of public funds was reportedly sighted at Brgy Poblacion this town.
PNP elements of Talibon police station led by P/Sr. Insp. Eduard A. Sanchez together with SPO4 Luis Mendez Rotol, SPO2 Crisanto S. Bonghanoy Jr., PO3 Bernabe Ortega, , PO3 Wendell Evardo, PO2 Maura Regidor and PO2 Marino Auxtero immediately dispatched and strategically proceeded the above stated place resulting to the arrest of the above named subject wanted person on or about 8 o’clock in the morning last Wednesday by virtue of warrant of arrest issued by Hon. Irma Zita V. Masamayor of the Regional Trial Court (RTC) Branch 52 based here.
Solarte was brought to local police station for proper documentation and disposition.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND