DAUIS.-One Ian Lopecillo y Tapurok, 27 years old, single, jobless and a resident of Brgy. Mayacabac this town was arrested by elements of Dauis PNP after a certain Jonette Sanchez, 35 years old, married and a private employee reported to the police that the suspect trespassed their residence.
The suspect who was held already by the relatives of the complainant was subjected to body search. Seized from the suspect were one piece medium heat sealed transparent cellophane sachet containing white crystalline substance believed to shabu , one piece medium size plastic transparent cellophane sachet containing white crystalline substance believed to be shabu residue, one piece medium transparent plastic used as container and one coin purse utilized as container of the items.
The inventory of the seized items conducted at the premises of Jonette T. Sanchez and invited witnesses were Punong Barangay Honorata Q. Dolauta, Brgy.Kagawad John Christian C. Clarete, Willy H. Maestrado of Station DYRD and DOJ Representative Gaspar M. Dangoy.
Meanwhile, the subject person was brought to Dauis Police Station for booking and detention while appropriate charges is being prepared for inquest proceeding.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND