DAUIS.- A mason was arrested by elements of the local police station by virtue of a warrant of arrest.
The arrest was made at around 5:15pm last Thursday, PNP elements of Dauis Police Station composed of PO2 Fernando U. Galan Jr., PO1 Kelvin Ray B. Ranque, PO1 Lyle Joseph M. Alalid assigned RPSB, 4th Coy, Loon, Bohol, PIB personnel and personnel of Tagbilaran City Police Station.
Arrested one Alexander Ciruela Y Nisle, 27 years old, single, mason and a resident of Brgy.Catarman, Dauis, Bohol.
The arrest was made at Bool District, Tagbilaran City by virtue of Alias Warrant of arrest issued by Judge Fernando G. Fuentes III of RTC Branch 49, Tagbilaran City docketed under Criminal Case No.14754 for Robbery with Violence and or Intimidation of Persons dated February 17, 2011.
Subject arrested person brought to Dauis police station for booking and proper disposition. Any development of the case, progress report will follow.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND