GETAFE.- Last Wednesday morning at the seawater of Barangay Nasingin this town, a seaborne personnel of Getafe led by PO3 Lino Lugod, PEDO together with the two deputized fish warden of LGU Getafe, arrested two persons for illegal fishing.
The suspects were identified as Ricardo Minguito y Cabaron, 57 years old, married, fisherman, one Damiano Gequillo y Alidon, 63 years old, single, fisherman, one Leonardo Estoce y Sumalinog, 80 years old, married, fisherman and one Reyanldo Cabido y Equinosa, 49 years old, married, fisherman, all resident of Barangay Cabul-an, Buenavista after they were caught inflagrante delicto fishing illegally using a fine mesh net locally known as “ Paqgnokusay”.
Confiscated from their possession were one (1) unit fine mesh net locally known as “pangnokosay” and one (1) unit motorized boat mounted with 10 horse power Briggs and Stratton engine.
Arrested persons are now temporarily in custody of Getafe PS waiting for proper charges to be filled against them.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND