CARMEN.- Ex-Carmen Mayor Che Toribio Delos Reyes opposes payment of water supply from irrigation among poor farmers.
This was the statement of Delos Reyes, congressional bet in the third district, during a press conference the other night.
The press conference was in time for the launching of “rainbow opposition”. She said there are three legislative measures that she wants to look into, one of which is government subsidies on water supply payments for poor farmers.
In relation to this, Che encouraged the mayors joining the “rainbow opposition” in all districts to support Vice Pres. Jejomar Binay and Mayor May Imboy as its gubernatorial bet.
She clarified though that she is the original UNA leader in the province. This is to counter those circulating reports that she is a “political butterfly”.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND