TAGBILARAN CITY.- There are beneficiaries of Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) here who are now worrying with this upcoming elections.
This was relayed to 2nd district Rep. Aris Aumentado yesterday after he conducted surprise visits in the other districts.
According to Aumentado, the beneficiaries are now worried if the president that will win is a non-LP member since their grant might be cut-off since the programs has not become a law yet.
The 4Ps issue now is being used by Liberal Party to gain votes in thousands of their beneficiaries. Aumentado however clarified that it is not true that if indeed a non-LP member will win as president then the program will be stopped.
Aumentado promised that if Vice Pres. Binay will win as president, then the 4Ps program will continue, but it needs some reforms since it is a great help to poor families.
Although Aumentado pointed out some abuses done buy some beneficiaries. He has also received complaints that once it is the time for the family development sessions, some are not attending for unknown reasons.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND