VALENCIA.- A 45-year old resident of Barangay Canmanico this town was nabbed last Wednesday morning who has a warrant of arrest in connection with a a theft case.
Elements of the local police station by P/Sr. Insp. Marcos Auxteriaco Lopez proceeded to Brgy. Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol to served and implement two warrants of arrest issued by Judge Perpetuo C. Magallano Jr, acting presiding judge of the Municipal Circuit Trial Court (MCTC) in Valencia and Dimiao.
For the first warrant of arrest, arrested was one Floro Bag-o y Orendain alias “Buritoy”, 45 years old, married, Filipino, resident of Brgy. Canmanico, Valencia for the crime of theft docketed under Criminal Case No. V-668. Bail bond is fixed to P12, 000 for his temporary liberty.
For the second warrant of arrest, at around 8:30 o’clock in the morning last Wednesday, PNP elements of Valencia proceeded to another subject and arrested one Ernesto Tagud y Lagrada alias ”Erning”, 65 years old, married, Filipino, resident of Canmanico, Valencia for the crime of attempted homicide docketed under Criminal Case no. V-394.
No bail bond was recommended since it warrants his service of sentence duly decided by the above-named acting presiding judge. Arrested persons are now temporarily detained at Valencia PNP lock-up jail for proper disposition.
- KEEP WATCH OF OUR SHORES
- THE STRIKER
- TAKE CARE EVERYONE
- A ragtag army
- Repentance always comes at last
- Stupidity at its best
- It’s all about politics
- De Lima, one up and counting
- Putting the lesson of EDSA People Power Revolution to other use
- Remembering Mia
- Not the time to ask the people’s choice
- The Agora
- THE STRIKER
- Bohol, Naga, Davao pilots in connectivity
- TOP ISSUES OF THE DAY
- OF BLACK AND WHITE
- Aris: Chinese investor eyes Bohol for bamboo plantation
- Garbage collection: whose responsibility?
- A new Shepherd in the Diocese of Tagbilaran
- NEW YEAR, SAME THINGS AROUND